If you are doing a mosaic displayed only on a monitor or a TV, and want the final mosaic to take as much space as possible on the display, those below are the resolution you need to use.
In any case, the Online Mosapic Slideshow is responsive, therefore, the output will be displayed according the Original image ratio and the Display ratio.
When creating events with images at those resolution, because of the tiles sizes, they will have to be reduced as indicated.
Few common resolutions
- Full HD : 1920 x 1080
- QHD Monitor : 2560 x 1440
- UHD 4K : 3840 x 2160
- 4K/2K : 4096 x 2160
- Apple 5K : 5120 × 2880
Setup for examples below :
– 55″ UHD 4K TV (3840×2160)
– NUC Mini PC plugged to the TV via HDMI cable
– Mini PC is connected to Internet via Wifi
– Google Chrome in Fullscreen via (F11 Keyboard)
– Mosapic Slideshow via its public direct link